• 20 cal Air Bike
• 15 sec Arm Circles Forward
• 15 sec Arm Circles Backwards
• 15 sec Arm Hugs
• 15 sec Alternating Arm Swings
• 30 sec Standing Toe Touch Foot on Box Right
• 30 sec Standing Toe Touch Foot on Box Left
Week 9/16: Inverted Juggernaut Method
• 5 sets of 5 reps at 70% NT1RM
• 1 set of 5+ reps at 70% NT1RM
ADJUST YOUR TRAINING MAX. This is the most important part of this program. NT1RM is your NEW Training 1 Rep Max which equals [(# OF REPS PERFORMED ON WEEK 7’s AMRAP – 8) x 2.5] + previous NT1RM. Your new training 1 rep max will go up or down based on your week 7 performance. Take the number of reps completed of the week 7 AMRAP subtract 8 (which is the baseline standard) then multiply by 2.5 (which is the amount of weight we want to increase per rep), and then add your previous new training 1 rep max.
5+ means to perform more than 5 reps but not to failure; stop 2-3 reps before failure. Rest 1 minute between sets.
To automatically calculate all of these numbers, download and use the Inverted Juggernaut Method Calculator.
Continue pattern until time is up.